Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ultrasound pictures, baby school & third trimester!

Baby appointment:
We had another baby appointment, this was at our 25 weeks completed. Our baby boys heart rate was 150bpm and he weighs 1lb 11oz! We saw him open and close his mouth in the ultrasound which was amazing! He is practicing swallowing the amniotic fluid in preparation for when he is born and learns how to breathe! My weight is gold and my vitals were all normal. Usually around this time is when pregnant women have the glucose test to check for gestational diabetes;however, the nurse and doctor decided that I didn't have to do the test because they didn't want to put me through anything extra and now each time I have an appointment they will just check my blood sugar and monitor that instead. We  go back to the doctor on March 4th. Here are some photos from our ultrasound of Scott Isaac:




Child birth classes: 
Jonathan and I attended baby school as we like to call it. We went to child birth classes at the hospital where I'll be delivering and it was really helpful. I didn't know exactly what to expect going but it made me feel a lot better about labor and learning about different options and relaxation techniques. I'm glad that he went with me and it was great to know I had that support from him every step of the way. Here is a photo with our certificate of completion: 

Third trimester:
We are in the last and final trimester now!! Yay! I took this screenshot on my phone once we hit the start of the third trimester.
Now we are 27 weeks completed and starting our 28th week! Only 91 days until Scott Isaac's due date!! 

Coming up later in the week we have our 4d ultrasound! It's an early birthday present for me and I'm super excited to go on Saturday and see what he looks like! I'm so grateful that we get to do a 4d ultrasound and have so many thoughts and emotions about it.  I'll definitely post pictures for everyone to see. :) 


Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks :)


Thanks again for reading these little random updates and for all of the sweet messages, comments, prayers, and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment