Sunday, January 12, 2014

Update :) 22 weeks!

Hello everyone,

Well apparently its been awhile since I have updated my blog and while I'm sitting here with my feet up  listening to music and relaxing I thought it would be a perfect time to do so!

Today is Sunday, January 12, 2014, which means its a new year, the year the our son Scott Isaac will be born! I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and in my second trimester (more than halfway done!) This past week was exciting because we had another baby appointment and got to see Scottie on the ultrasound! Everything has been going really well which has been such a blessing. My health has been under control with my Gastroparesis, I still get flare ups but nothing like it was before I was pregnant. I'm always nauseous though so zofran is something I take everyday to help keep that under control. Luckily my weight has been increasing like it is supposed to and with doing the tube feedings still through my G/J tube and eating when I am able to I'm getting enough nutrition for baby and I. YAY!!

Baby Scottie is growing like he is supposed to and is already at 13 ounces! His heart rate was 138 bpm at the last appointment and he is doing so well. One of my favorite parts about seeing him this past time on the ultrasound was seeing his leg and his little foot kick and then being able to feel it as well. It was really amazing to see on the ultrasound what I've been feeling lately with his little kicks. Right now they are till tiny kicks but they are getting stronger and stronger each day. Jonathan is able to put his hand on my belly now and feel Scottie kick now that he is growing strong enough to feel him.

Alright so now for the fun part.... Pictures!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment