Monday, November 18, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog! 

I decided to start a blog because I have gotten many messages and questions from people through my Facebook asking me about my chronic illnesses, my pregnancy, and how I try to balance all of that with having a life. I thought that it would be helpful to others that are curious about my journey and be able to share my experiences with those that are interested. 

Whether you know me personally or just found my blog randomly I hope that it gives you some insight to my life and is helpful for you and/or someone you may know! :)

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking time to document and share your story. Your message is one of perseverance and hope. Best wishes as you navigate the next year of your life -- you will be in my thoughts & prayers! Laura

    ReplyDelete